Marvellous Mondays || March

March 28, 2016

Oh hello there.

Sorry that I've been missing - not that you would have necessarily have noticed. Life has just been a bit busy and I haven't had the desire or motivation to write recently. I can't say that it will be different in the coming weeks but c'est la vie!

Anyway, this was March...

 photo Marvellous Mondays March.jpg

HIGHLIGHTS

  • Finally getting back to seeing some rugby games. Despite being a season ticket holder I hadn't been to a game since December as the pitch had been unplayable all winter. Great for a team in the Northern Hemisphere that are the current champions of the Guinness Pro12 league, am I right? 
  • Due to Adam Hills' comedy show (see below), rugby, Mother's Day, my mum's birthday and other events I got to see a whole lot more of my family this month which as we all know is my ideal use of time. I just enjoy being around them so much.
  • Seeing far more blue skies and sunshine than in February. It's undeniable that waking up to bright blue skies makes me feel a million times better about life.
  • Speaking of blue skies, one Saturday morning at the beginning of the month we woke up and decided to take a trip out to Luss, Loch Lomond. After eating a picnic we went for a wander along the shore line before strolling through the lovely little village of Luss. Fortunately it was still pretty quiet as when it is busy, you can barely move for other people! 
 photo march Luss loch lomond.jpg

PROJECTS & HOBBIES

  • Seeing Adam Hills at Glasgow King's Theatre. I haven't seen a comedy show since we went to the Edinburgh Fringe in 2014 so it was nice to get out and simply laugh especially on a day that could have been tinged with so much sadness. The date of the show was also what should have been my due date for my missed miscarriage last year. Laughing instead of crying was a much better use of my day.
  • Besides seeing more rugby and comedy, I also got to go to another hockey game, although this time we had to pay for our own tickets! Braehead Clan won the Gardiner Conference and secured a place in the play offs so it was only natural that I wanted to go. This time Kami and I went with all of my sisters and my brother-in-law. A good time was had by all.
  • I read one book. Yeah, that's me at a whole three books for the year. I am so not going to make my target if I keep going like this!
Unfortunately I never really got around to reading many blog posts during March (let alone mark them for including in this post!) so my Five Favourite Posts from Other Bloggers part of this post is just going to have to be missed out. Maybe in April it'll be back.

How was your March?
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I totally know what you mean with not feeling like blogging lately. I've been so bad with it but I really want to get back in to it, I miss it so much! Sounds like you had a lovely March, your trip looks lovely! I'm hoping the weather in April will be nicer as it's been pretty poop here :) x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. March has been pretty great for the the sunny days, especially the sunny mornings, I don't mind if the rest of the day is kind of rubbish weather-wise if the mornings are good.

    What book did you get read? I'm always interested to hear what others are reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .